The “Michigan Pagan Scholarship” Requirements for Eligibility
Hello! If you’re reading this you’re probably interested in our scholarship. It’s kind of an offbeat idea, we know—and we’re proud of it. But there are still some qualifications you need to meet and rules you need to follow in order to qualify. We understand every circumstance is different, but please be aware that we rarely grant exceptions to these rules. If we did, we’d have to do it for everyone. You know how it goes.
● Student must be a senior in high school.
● Student must reside in the State of Michigan
● Student must have maintained between a 2.5 GPA throughout his or her final two years
in high school.
● Student must be a practicing Pagan, or have Pagan Parent’s
● Student should be able to demonstrate a relatively trouble-free last few years. We all make mistakes, but if you’re in and out of the office or jail, there may be someone more deserving.
● Student should be able to produce, at our request, two references: one from a Pagan Leader and one from a teacher
● Student must plan to attend college or technical school the semester following his or her high school graduation.
● Student Must be able to attend the Check Presentation Award at the Pagan Picnic in June.
If you haven’t noticed, we’re looking for a specific kind of kid here: If that describes you, we emphatically urge you to fill out an application.
Good luck to all applicants! We can’t wait to meet you all.